At the EDA, our industry partnerships go beyond our data and data analytics services. We also offer professional training workshops to help you develop and strengthen your team’s skillsets without the commitment of earning a degree.
Our workshops include strategic planning sessions for leaders as well as opportunities for individuals and teams to improve their skills in business intelligence, analytics and computing. If you are interested in a program, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your needs.
The following workshops are available throughout the year for enrollment by individuals and groups.
- Strategies for big data success
- Designing your company’s data strategy
Data Science Training
- Big data fundamentals: Creating value from non-traditional data sets
- Data collection techniques
- Data governance innovations: Adapting for agile, big data, and cloud
- Data integration principles and practices
- Information strategy and architecture for big data
- Introduction to graph databases
- Database modeling and design
- Software project planning and management
- Web application development